XMMS arts plugin?

Frank Hellmuth fhellmuth at yahoo.de
Sun Jul 27 14:20:04 BST 2003

Am Sonntag, 27. Juli 2003 15:08 schrieb Frank Hellmuth:
> Am Sonntag, 27. Juli 2003 00:18 schrieb Mike Perry:
> > (I run KDE 3.1 off of debian/unstable)

> If you're running Gentoo, the ebuild is masked, ...

Ooops shouldn't watch Tour de France while posting, sorry ... :)
But the version 0.4 runs in a KDE 3.1.2 environment whithout any problems.

BTW: In the xmms output plugin list it says it's version 0.4, in the "About"
dialog box it say's it version 0.2, and the window title of the "About"
dialog says it version 0.1 ;)

Frank