XMMS arts plugin?

Frank Hellmuth fhellmuth at yahoo.de
Sun Jul 27 14:08:58 BST 2003

Am Sonntag, 27. Juli 2003 00:18 schrieb Mike Perry:
> I've tried googling around for an aRts plugin for XMMS with no luck..
> The only sources I seem to be able to find are old rpms or deb packages
> for debian/stable (I run KDE 3.1 off of debian/unstable).. Does this plugin
> still exist?

It's still available as source tarball (and rpm) under

http://www.xmms.org/plugins.php?category=output

although it's version 0.4 from 20 Nov 2000, it works whithout problems over
here.

But you're right, the developers hompage

http://home.earthlink.net/~bheath/xmms-arts/

Seems not to exist anymore, so it seems like it's not maintained anymore.
If you're running Gentoo, the ebuild is masked, but just because there's
(also) no maintainer.

Frank