mp3 an Konqueror

Tinus Kotzé s13596128 at bach.sun.ac.za
Thu Jul 24 13:53:43 BST 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 19:04, Ralph Alvy wrote:
> Running RedHat 8's KDE Konqueror 3.0.5a. I find that I can't get xmms to
> automatically load a double-clicked mpa audio file. This works find with
> Mozilla 1.4, however. I have tried using both
>
> 	xmms %F
>
> and
>
> 	xmms
>
> but neither work from within Konqueror. When I double-click on an mp3
> audio file, xmms starts up, but I'm left with Loading Files dialogue box.
I am using Debian Unstable with kde 3.1(did use 3.0.5 too) and my
konqueror entry currently is
	xmms -e %U
My player is constantly open, so I only use the enqueue option, but this
works perfectly. As far as I remember the same goes for kde 3.0.5. I do
know for a fact it did work in 3.0.5, but I am just not sure if it was
the same paramater used.

Regards
Tinus