Kmail hotkey to move between folders?

Kian Spongsveen kian at kian.org
Tue Jul 22 11:10:20 BST 2003

How do I easily switch (jump) from the folders window pane to another pane.
For instance, from using arrow keys to moving between messages to then moving
between folders, then move between the messages in that folder - without
using the mouse. I filter a lot of accounts into folders with many subfolders
and I find myself using the mouse a lot more than I want.
In Windows, using Pegasus, I am used to using Ctrl-Tab to switch between
internal windows.