KSirc and psyBNC

Raffaele Sandrini sandrini at kde.org
Sun Jul 6 00:46:05 BST 2003

Hi

I have problems getting KSirc through psyBNC to work. I made that with mIRC
till now. psyBNC expects a username wich will be used to log in. In mIRC this
is the part before the email address you provide in the connection tab. KSirc
does not let me proivde such an information. I tried it but failed to log in
with false username/password combination.

Hase someone made experiences using KSirc with psyBNC (or perhapps any other
BNC)? Does someone have a solution/workaround for this problem?

cheers,
Raffaele