what do i do with seemingly random crashes?

gabriel the.angel.gabriel at rogers.com
Fri Jan 31 18:06:17 GMT 2003

i was using kmail today when it just plain crashed -- seemingly without
reason.  i have no idea how to duplicate this, but it did spit out a bunch of
crash info supplied by the kde crash handler.  ...is this stuff of any use to
anyone?  should i post it to bugs.kde.org? and if so, under what? "random
crash"?

--
i came to america because of the great, great freedom which I heard existed in
this country. i made a mistake in selecting america as a land of freedom, a