Konqueror man:/xxx problem

snpe snpe at snpe.co.yu
Thu Jan 30 20:57:49 GMT 2003

I have konqueror 3.1.0  (kde 3.1.0, qt-3.1.1) - kde and qt are from cvs tag KDE_3_1_0_RELEASE - RedHat 8.0 (procmail rpm
3.32-7 from RedHat 8.0.I try procmailex.5 from procmail 3.22 source, but result is same.Konqueror don't render
.Sx X in procmailex man.I don't know what is problem : konqueror or procmailex man.

Konqueror don't render man page fine - I try man:/procmailex and examples are like :
EXAMPLES

Sort out all mail coming from the scuba-dive mailing list into the mailfolder scubafile (uses the locallockfile scubafile.lock). 3 :0: * ^TOscuba scubafile

 Forward all mail from peter about compilers to william (and keep a copy of it here in petcompil). 10 :0 * ^From.*peter * ^Subject:.*compilers {
   :0 c
   ! william at somewhere.edu

   :0
   petcompil }

with man procmail (from console) this is like :

EEXXAAMMPPLLEESS
       Sort  out  all  mail  coming  from the scuba-dive mailing list into the
       mailfolder scubafile (uses the locallockfile scubafile.lock).

              :0:
              * ^TOscuba
              scubafile

       Forward all mail from peter about compilers to william (and keep a copy
       of it here in petcompil).

              :0
              * ^From.*peter
              * ^Subject:.*compilers