How does KDE store changes to the K menu?

Philippe Hemmel phemmel at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 27 10:01:49 GMT 2003

Very interesting !

I was looking for the files storing the preferences for applications
priorities to open a mimetype.

I've found the file "profilerc" in $HOME/.kde/config contains some
information (but not all that I need), but I haven't found anything like
that in /usr/share yet.

KDEDIR may solve my problem.

Philippe

--