How to change the properties of the "icons" in the panel?

Brian T. Schellenberger bts at babbleon.org
Thu Jan 16 00:59:05 GMT 2003

As I said to start with, that doesn't work.

I'm not talking about the desktop icons, where that *does* work, but
about the little ones down in the panel.  I've enclosed a picture to
clarify.

(Thought the answer has already been posted at this point.)

When I click on one of those guys I get a menu that offers me only

"Add Application" and "Remove"

I don't *have* a desktop icon for kmail.