KDE 3.1 taskbar only shows minimized apps

Andy aflist at gci.net
Tue Jan 14 18:16:09 GMT 2003

With KDE 2.2.2 you always had your open/max/minimized applications
in the taskbar.  With 3.1 they are only in there when they
are minimized.  Of course I can click on the "window list"
button and it shows all apps for all 4 desktops.  But I like
the way it used to be when the apps where in the taskbar
regardless of being maximized or minimized.  You could
just click on whatever app you wanted to have on your screen.
Now I have to remember which app is on which desktop and then
click on desktop 3 and then find the app.

I can't figure out how to get that function the way I want it using
the Taskbar control module.

Do you know what I mean?