kdmrc - Greeter config for a specific Display

Birgit Ohlenbusch ohlenbusch at rz.uni-kiel.de
Fri Feb 28 11:28:59 GMT 2003

Good day Johnny,

Am Freitag, 28. Februar 2003 11:53 schrieben Sie:

> I found this in /opt/kde3/share/config/kdm/kdmrc:
>
> # You can configure every X-display individually.
> # Every display has a display name, which consists of a host name
> # (which is empty for local displays specified in the Xservers file),
> # a colon and a display number. Additionally, a display belongs to a
> # display class (which can be ignored in most cases; the control=20
> center
> # does not support this feature at all).
> # Sections with display-specific settings have the formal syntax
> # "[X-" host [":" number [ "_" class ]] "-" sub-section "]"
>
> I hope that gives you a clue.

Thanks for your reply. I tried to specify the display name in many ways - with
and without the domain name (that uncludes the - sign - perhapts that's the
problem?), and whith and whitout the : and more specification. But nothing of
that works. :(
Men - i hvert fall tusind tak for din svar!
Birgit