Konqueror Lan Browser not switching to proper protocol

Carlos A. Siso casiso at hypersistemas.com
Sun Feb 23 15:15:35 GMT 2003

Yes, I'm using Redhat 8.0 and I did upgrade to KDE 3.1, but IMHO I would bet
the problem is in KDE 3.1 (the version for redhat) than in something left by
3.0. I suppose the only way to be sure is a clean install of redhat 8.0
without KDE and then install KDE 3.1 and see what happens. I will try this if
I can find a spare machine to do it.

Thanks

--
Carlos A. Siso