kalarm/korganizer and kmail icons not in panel :-(

Ron Wehrens rwehrens at sci.kun.nl
Wed Feb 19 15:30:28 GMT 2003

Hi,

I used to have kmail and korganizer/kalarm icons in my panel, but they seem to
have disappeared at some time... I am running Suse 8.0 with KDE3.1, but this
behaviour was already present when I was running KDE3.0.

I do get error messages when I start korganizer, something like
~> korganizer
QMetaObject::findSignal:KOTodoListView: Conflict with
KListView::doubleClicked(QListViewItem*,const QPoint&,int)

Anyone have any ideas?

TIA
Ron
--