Building KDE from CVS?

Carl Petersen kde at mostlysoftware.com
Tue Feb 11 16:32:11 GMT 2003

I've been building KDE from CVS (gentoo linux) and have found this error when
building kdelibs or kdebase. (from make -f Makefile.cvs)

*** Creating configure
configure.in:104: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_MKSTEMP
      See the Autoconf documentation.
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1

A quick work around is to delete AC_CHECK_MKSTEMP macro from configure.in.in
but I suspect there is a less manual solution. Reading the autoconf
documentation didn't help much as it barely mentions "m4_pattern_allow."

Any light would helpful, thanks!