gpg compatability between kmail 1.5 (kde 3.1) and Evolution 1.2.1

Brian Craft javaman67 at acd.net
Mon Feb 3 22:50:21 GMT 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 05:11, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Brian Craft wrote:
> > Ok, so now that kmail 1.5 (part of kde 3.1) is out, has anyone figured
> > out how to get gpg enabled mail to work seamlessly between kmail and
> > evolution?
>
> What exactly is the problem? I'm not aware of any interoperability
> problems between KMail and Evolution.
>
> Regards,
> Ingo

If using kmail 1.5 and someone using Evolution 1.2.1 sends an encrypted
email, it shows up in kmail as a padlock icon/attachment.  I've got the
senders key in my keyring and it's ultimately trusted.  Is there any way
to have the encrypted message de-crypted and viewed as if it was from
kmail to kmail?

--
Brian Craft

Registered Linux User # 210286