[semi-OT] KDE 3.1 RPM:s for Red Hat?

gabriel the.angel.gabriel at rogers.com
Sun Feb 2 18:45:55 GMT 2003

On February 1, 2003 05:36 pm, Andreas Karlsson wrote:
> Ok, I must admit I was not aware of the depth of the problem. I now,
> once again considering changing distro. I was on that track before but
> never made it. Ah, well. I got a feeling many distros is finnishing off
> the final touches on new versions of their babies, so maybe I will sit
> tight for now... (sorry, this is probably abit offtopic).

while you're looking at other distros, might i direct you toward gentoo
(www.gentoo.org).  it compiles everything from source, so you know that there
aren't any profit-driven distro companies messing with your machine.  i used
to be a big redhat fan and haven't looked back there for months now.

--
there was of course no way of knowing whether you were being watched at any
given moment.  you had to live -- did live from habit that became instinct --