Two Questions about Konqueror

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Wed Dec 17 20:14:00 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 17 December 2003 18:49, Tim Laughlin wrote:
> 1. Is there a way for the smb:// client to save the password for the
> "server" so that navigating dosn't require a password constantly.

I think you can put username:password at host instead of host into the URL.
But it should remember the password anway if you check the remember check box
in the authentification  dialog.

There is also a configuration page in Control Center in group Internet&Network
where you can put your default password.

> 2. How can I change my default email client for mailto:// tags on web
> sites.

Control Center->KDE components ->mail program

Cheers,
Kevin