Problem with APM

Jeremy MONNET jmonnet80 at free.fr
Sun Aug 24 20:14:23 BST 2003

Selon Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>:

> On Sunday 24 August 2003 20:30, Jeremy MONNET wrote:
> > I've tried without DRI and without the agpgart module, and that's
> > exactly the same result : It works with everything (icewm, fluxbox) but
> > not with kde3. Do you know if there's anything linked to the power
> > management that we could set up in kde ?
>
> Hmm, I have klaptopdaemon running, maybe thats needed.

Unfortunately, it's running also on my laptop  ... And it went 2 times in
standby ok, then the third time it didn't awake... But that's very rare, in
general I have a blank screen, then nothing happens when going to standby.
I'm so desperate about solving this small problem !

Thanks for your help Kevin.

Jeremy

--
------