Read only files in konqueror

Nick THOMPSON nickthompson at agere.com
Thu Aug 14 09:45:47 BST 2003

Hi,

I use konqueror a lot for file browsing. I like the way that when a file
is not readable by me, it has an overlay to make it obvious. Is there a
way to do something similar (overlay, gamma change, ...) I can enable to
show me when a file is read-only by me? This would be really useful in
version/configuration controlled directories, where I would instantly be
able to see files that need checking out, before I foolishly attempt to
edit them ;-)

If there is nothing, I'll add it to the wish list.

Thanks,
Nick.