Help with SpamAssassin

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sun Aug 3 09:26:41 BST 2003

On Sunday 03 Aug 2003 6:31 am, rbe wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to get the recent versions of SpamAssassin to
> work with Kmail?

Name        : spamassassin        Version     : 2.44
Build Date: Thu 06 Feb 2003

I'm using Mdk9.1 with the SpamAssassin RPM's (including Razor), spamd running
as a daemon from /etc/rc5.d/ and then using spamc in KMail.

I've got a number of filters but the one using spamc just uses:
Match any: Any header contains .*
pipe through spamc
(uncheck 'stop filtering if this matches')

A second filter then uses:
Match any: any header contains X-Spam-Flag
move to trash
stop filtering

I also run a spamtrap, which uses this filter:
Match any: any header contains <spamtrap ID>
spamassassin -r
move to trash
stop filtering

(spamc doesn't do the -r option)