kde 3.1.1 Redhat 8

Christopher Logan bdeonline at msn.com
Sun Apr 27 21:07:38 BST 2003

Well I really want to use these files if I can because I am on a really slow
connection.  So I need to upgrade qt so I tried the rpmbuild --rebuild and I
get an Xft support error I don't beleive I have Xft so how can I turn this
off it says

Xft support cannot be enabled due to functionality tests!
Turn on verbose messaging (-v) to ./configure to see the final report.
If you believe this message is in error you may use the continue
switch (-continue) to ./configure to continue.

Where is this ./configure so I can skip Xft support.