Kmail Pop filter not working

Chris Jensen chris-kde at drspirograph.com
Sun Apr 27 04:13:52 BST 2003

Hi,
To try and combat spam, I usually give out different email addresses (eg
chris-kde) and then try to block that address if a spammer gets hold of it.
I'm now trying to do that with KDE's pop filter, however the filter doesn't
appear to be working. Perhaps this is because I have mail forwarding setup?
That is, *@drspirograph goes to another account, which kmail then retrieves
from.
Is there away to get this to work? or do I have to set up an smtp server?

--
Chris Jensen

Public Key: http://drspirograph.com/public_key/

Wait: Did you know that there's a direct correlation between the decline of
Spirograph and the rise in gang activity?  Think about it.
- Dr Spirograph (The Simpsons)