KDE 3.1.1 Applications suddenly end itself?

Knerzel Knerzelman knerzelman at gmx.de
Fri Apr 25 16:13:03 BST 2003

Hi all !
I really hope this is the correct forum for a KDE 3.1 question.
If KDE Applications like Konquerer suddenly end by itself during internet
surfing without any crash notice where could I start to look for logs or
reasons? Other apps under KDE do the same thing. Does KDE write logs or can it be
put into a debug mode?
The apps simply shut down without any comment. :(

VERSIONS:
XFree86 Version 4.3.0
kdebase        3.1.1-1        KDE Base metapackage
xfonts-100dpi  4.2.1-3        100 dpi fonts for X

Happy Week End
knerzelman