konqi's initial info page suddenly messed up

Denys Duchier duchier at ps.uni-sb.de
Fri Apr 25 14:47:48 BST 2003

Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard at jasongeo.com> writes:

> Not really, but have you tried lowering your font sizes ?

No. It was never messed up before. I didn't change fonts.  Why are the
graphics on that page so weirdly rearranged, and what could have
caused it?  I have no particular problem with any other page (that I
have noticed).  Just this initial info screen.  Could something have
become corrupted somehow (but how?) and what?

--
Dr. Denys Duchier
Équipe Calligramme