Tool tip bug in KDE 3.0.5 - also in 3.1.1?

Johnny Andersson johnny at johnnys.info
Thu Apr 24 19:45:52 BST 2003

On Thursday 24 April 2003 18.58, Johnny Ernst Nielsen wrote:

> Thank you for a quick answer Waldo :o)
>
> In the meantime I have had a notice that my new SuSE 8.2 has arrived,
> which includes KDE 3.1.1.
>
> Unfortunately I will not have time to make a test install for another
> couple of days, but when I do I will look further into the bug and
> file a bug report if appropriate.

There is another tooltip related bug. Sometimes, the tooltop for the close
button on windows never disappears. The only way I've found to make it go
away is to find the window that created the tooltip, hover over the close
button to make the tooltip "appear" again, and then move the mouse to make it
disappear.