Tool tip bug in KDE 3.0.5 - also in 3.1.1?

Johnny Ernst Nielsen johnny.ernst.nielsen at get2net.dk
Thu Apr 24 17:58:32 BST 2003

> On Thursday 24 April 2003 16:43, Johnny Ernst Nielsen wrote:
> > I have found a "bug" in KDE 3.0.5.
> > Can anyone recreate the following in KDE 3.1.1?

Torsdag den 24. april 2003 17:32 kvad Waldo Bastian:
> In my version the tooltips always appear above the panel, so they
> never block anything that's on the panel. I do manage to reproduce
> the situation where the tooltip doesn't disappear indeed.

Thank you for a quick answer Waldo :o)

In the meantime I have had a notice that my new SuSE 8.2 has arrived,
which includes KDE 3.1.1.

Unfortunately I will not have time to make a test install for another
couple of days, but when I do I will look further into the bug and
file a bug report if appropriate.

Sorry to have taken your time.

Thank you for your help :o)

Best regards :o)