kdetoys/kworldclock

james.poulsen at computerweekly.net james.poulsen at computerweekly.net
Mon Apr 14 12:53:32 BST 2003

I've just moved from Redhat8 to Redhat9 (new install - not upgrade). After
I installed kdetoys-3.1.3 I tested kworldclock. It starts up without a
problem but every city has the same time allocated to it.

I tried the version I had been using with Redhat8 (3.0.3-1) but that did
the same thing.

Any ideas anyone. I've tried to go through the code to work out where it is
looking for the time and the intervals for each location but I'm lost. What
has changed with Redhat9 ???