nVidia

Tinus Kotzé s13596128 at bach.sun.ac.za
Sun Apr 13 21:22:22 BST 2003

I am not running mandrake myself, but try looking for the glx package.
In previous Mandrake dists you needed to install the kernel driver and
GLX extensions needed for hardware accel. The load "glx" still needs its
part. Hope this helps. If not, just try to get the source rpms for the
glx and compile those.

Hope this helps
Tinus