Kmail won't accept GPG passphrase

Chris Jensen chris-kde at drspirograph.com
Sun Apr 13 11:22:54 BST 2003

Hi,
I've got a new gentoo install with kde, and I'm trying to setup kmail for use
with gpg, but kmail won't accept the passphrase for any of my private keys.
I've tried the passphrase with gpg on the command line to check that I am
capable of typing it correctly, and I've tried it several times in kmail.
Kmail always says the passphrase is invalid.
I know this isn't much info, but I can't even find anywhere to get some kind
of useful debugging info for this problem. I'd really appreciate any
suggestions

--
Chris Jensen

Public Key: http://drspirograph.com/public_key/

Wait: Did you know that there's a direct correlation between the decline of
Spirograph and the rise in gang activity?  Think about it.
- Dr Spirograph (The Simpsons)