[kde-promo] WSJ Strikeout and TypeHeads [LONG]

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 11 11:04:35 BST 2003

GĂ©rard Delafond <gerard at delafond.org> wrote:
> Remember that when Americans like a french film, they don't buy it,
> they just make a remake.

Respectfully, I think you should learn something from that.

I have seen more than my fair share of French dubbings of American
movies, and they are horrible, HORRIBLE.  Not to mention, it is always
somewhat annoying that characters across movies or even in the movie
itself all have the same "fake" voices.

I don't know why you even bother with these dubbings?  I take it the
Americans are creating this product while French people are more than
willing to support the industry.

I say, either remake it or watch the original (possibly with
subtitles)...

Cheers,
Navin.