konsole - configure keys

Kristian Koehntopp kk at netuse.de
Thu Apr 10 11:49:47 BST 2003

Using KDE 3.1.1 on Linux and Solaris, I have users that request konsole
behaviour that mimicks xterm regarding PgUp/PgDown. Currently, you need to
press Shift-PgUp to page the scrollback buffer upwards. These users want
simple PgUp for that.

Using Settings->Configure Shortcuts... I seem to be unable to find the
appropriate entries, so how do I affect konsole's behaviour?

Kristian

--
Kristian Köhntopp, NetUSE AG, Dr.-Hell-Straße, D-24107 Kiel
Tel: +49 431 386 435 00, Fax: +49 431 386 435 99