javascript only partially works (3.1.0)

Nick THOMPSON nickthompson at agere.com
Tue Apr 8 10:27:50 BST 2003

Hi,

In KDE3.1.0 (self built for RH7.2) I seem to have only partially
functioning javascript support. Have I done something wrong?

There are many example I have but they are usually hidden behind private
logins, but I found a good example today (though you need to pretend to
be IE on windblows to be let in):

https://www.hoodlessbrennan.com/index1.htm

On this page there is a working javascript based menu on the left, but
on the right there are several "click here" and a "sign up" button, that
I think are javascript based and not one of them works. In fact using
the menu you can get to many of the required features anyway, but that's
not a good thing to rely on.

Is this a bug or have I configured something incorrectly?

Thanks,
Nick.