Installation problems (kcontrol, kicker, kfmclient)

László Házy hazyl at canada.com
Mon Apr 7 01:53:12 BST 2003

As mentioned on Friday, I have done a clean rpm install of KDE-3.1.1
from on my home machine and encountered none of the problems. So it is
certainly an upgrade specific issue. I will try on Monday to reinstall
the broken KDE after doing first an "aggressive cleanup" of  3.0.x and
of the "redhat-....-noarch" packages.