kmail-click on message-becomes no subject

John Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Sat Apr 5 23:36:18 BST 2003

I recently read in this group where someone was complaining re:  boot time.
Mention was made to empty the /tmp directory and let kde recreate it.  As I
was having the same issue, I emptied my /tmp directory.

Even since that, in what seems to the the my suse folder only, when I click on
a message to read it, etc., the subject changes to 'no subject', the from
field  changes to unknown  and the date field goes blank.

Separate issue: (left a message on this a few months ago-no takers)
I can lease kde to go to a console but I cannot return to kde-I get a graphics
box in the middle of the text console saying 'input not supported'.

--
John Sowden
American Sentry Systems. Inc.

U.L. Listed Central Station Alarm Service
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area Since 1967

jsowden at americansentry.net
http://www.americansentry.net