R: R: Re: R: [kde-linux] Konqueror

Filippo Spanò filippo.spano at ledcomputer.it
Thu Apr 3 13:32:38 BST 2003

Sorry Lada,

of course yes, I meant "developers" like all group involved
in production of my distro, not programmers, absolutely

So..

the letter avaiable for "Impostazioni" is "p" -
(ALT+P!!! I tried and happened nothing!!!)

letter M is busy in "Modifica" (-> Edit)

the letter "o" in indirizz_o_ (address bar) is already set up.

Many thankssss

Felipe