KDE 3.1.1 problems?

Michael Adam micada at web.de
Wed Apr 2 23:49:29 BST 2003

Am Dienstag, 1. April 2003 22:21 schrieb Rex Dieter:

> I can tell you at least in the case of kuser and ksysv, they are not
> included because they don't compile with redhat 8.0's gcc-3.2. (I haven't
> been able to build them on/for the kde-redhat project either).
>
> -- Rex
Are you sure?
Just for fun I checked out that right now:
All the qt and kde(-devel) (still 3.1) stuff installed comes from your kde for
redhat project,
Now I fetched only kdeadmin-3.1 source.tarball from ftp.kde.org; configured it
without any options - make  - checkinstall (!).  kuser and ksysv like all the
other in kdeadmin compile fine on my redhat 8.0 box.and everything runnig!
(This is for 3.1 not 3.1.1)
Michael