XMMS and Arts -- KDE

Weston M. Price wmprice at direcway.com
Tue Sep 17 22:09:07 BST 2002

Sorry I completely forgot to list my hardware:

My sound card is an Intel 82801BA. It is an on-board sound card running on IRQ
5 with no conflicts. I am using XMMS version 1.2.7 and as previously
mentioned, the FreeBSD port of KDE 3.0.3.

As I said before I have tried a variety of configurations on both XMMS and
Arts.

Thanks again.

Weston