Error compiling khtml in kdelibs-cvs

Jan Drugowitsch jdrugo at gmx.at
Mon Sep 16 23:46:18 BST 2002

Hi Sean,

On Thursday 12 September 2002 17:39, Sean McGlynn wrote:

> On Thursday 12 September 2002 09:42, Jan Drugowitsch wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > make[3]: Leaving directory
> > `/home/build/builds/kde/kdelibs/khtml/rendering'
>
> This isn't present in the kdelibs I checked out last night, so I'd update
> your sources. Mine compiled fine :-)
>
> > I expected something like a 'change in progress' but as the khtml/-subdir
> > did not change in the repository in the last few days
>
> Yeah, it did :-)
> That file was last updated Sep 9th
> Which cvs server are you getting your sources from. Maybe they haven't
> sync'd it with the master sources.

I did use :pserver:anonymous at kdecvs.student.utwente.nl:/home/kdecvs/kde which
doesn't seem to by sync'ed as kdelibs didn't change at all for about 4 days.
After changing to :pserver:anonymous at kdecvs.radar.tugraz.at:/cvs and updating
kdelibs, it compield w/o any problems.

Thanks for the help,
Jan