lost kde su ability

Keith Antoine kantoine at bigpond.net.au
Mon Sep 2 09:34:45 BST 2002

I have come at last to this list as have lost kde su once again. I have done
this s few times and do not know why or the way to get it backup and
working..

I am upgrading packages in Caldera 3.1.1 and its obvious that some thing I
installed had interferred with kde su. The request window comes up to enter
my root password and it then disappears but no kde su windows appears.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161