How to change fontsize in the Help system ?

cyberlord cyberlord at cyberlord.net.dhis.org
Sun Sep 1 16:06:36 BST 2002

Yeah, pretty dumb considering where the answer is. :)

At the top of help menu, there are 3 buttons with magnifying glasses on them.
One in the find button, one makes the font bigger, and the other makes the
font smaller.

At least that is with version 3.0.

Tim

On Sunday 01 September 2002 04:11 am, Mark Constable wrote:
> Probably a dumb question but until I can increase the size
> of the default font in the Help system I can't really read
> it... which means it's difficult to find the answer to this
> question. Catch 22.
>
> --markc

FreeBSD 4.6.2-RELEASE
10:03AM  up 14:59, 1 user, load averages: 0.04, 0.03, 0.00