Aspell / Ispell does not run under KDE 3.0

Hairysocks hairysocks at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 1 11:46:43 BST 2002

I had this problem via KWord. I found the problem was because
of the file "/home/xxx/.aspell.english.pws". According to
ASpell it was not in the "proper format" (it was 0 bytes in
size).

I then deleted it and suddenly KWord's spell checker worked
again!

Try this (maybe changing the "english" to a different language
if necessary) - it may just work for you too.

Rob

 --- Amir Tal <tal at whatsup.org.il> wrote: > On Friday 30 August