KDE version of OpenOffice?

JW jw at centraltexasit.com
Thu Oct 31 16:32:40 GMT 2002

On Thursday 31 October 2002 08:46, Piotr Gawrysiak wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Have anyone considered doing something that could be called "KDE port" of
> OpenOffice?

Ooooh, I'm so happy to see other people interested in this. Just the other day
I was setting up some new machines for users who don't know or understand
Linux or the whole opensource phenomenon, and i was very badly wishing the OO
Dialog boxes such as "Open" and "Save As" were integrated into KDE.

I don't much care about the rest (though I admit I am anti-gtk/gnome and would
LOVE to not have OO or Mozilla using such things on my box).

I am not a programmer, so I can't help, but I hope someone else finds this an
interesting challenge

	JW