Scroll for pasting?

caw at jhu.edu caw at jhu.edu
Tue Oct 29 11:34:01 GMT 2002

Hi -
I just upgraded from RH 7.2 to RH 7.3 and in the process I've lost the
paste function use of the middle scroll button on my PS/2 Scroll
Mouse (model ECM-S5002, Mitsumi).  I remember that when I started
with 7.2 it wasn't there but after changing some settings I could get
it.  Can't remember which.  I've tried a few different mouseconfig
settings but nothing has worked yet - I remember something about the
setting for the keyboard emulator for the Konsole window making a
difference.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Carole