konqueror is still failing to start (and is really pissing me off)

Mike Leone turgon at mike-leone.com
Sun Oct 20 20:27:53 BST 2002

Andy Firman (aflist at gci.net) wrote this on 10 20, 02 at 14:06:
> On Sunday 20 October 2002 07:07, Jacques Levesque wrote:>
> > You have a laptop so just tell your system to clean /tmp dir everytime you
> > boot, or make a cron task to clean your every few hours.
>
> Should I clean "everything" out of /tmp?

No. At least, not while you have anything still running. Better to put the
cleanout command in your boot sequence. If you do it fro ma cron job, you
may end up deleting some temp file that a running app requires.

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348