GnuPG and Taskbar clock

Robert racsw at frontiernet.net
Sat Oct 19 07:41:05 BST 2002

Hi Terry,
   My computer has never done this before, and it all started when I installed
the Mandrake UpGradeCD to 8.2 and installed KDE 3.0.3.    Because they were
done at the same time, I have a gut feeling that my Linux system is messing
with my system time, but I don't know how.  This is getting off-topic, so if
you reply, you probably ought to do it directly.

Thanks,
Robert