using KDE w/multiple Qt versions

Jeff Shipman shippy at nmt.edu
Tue Oct 8 22:49:07 BST 2002

I managed to figure out where KDE was pointing
to so I could set my symlinks up properly. As for
Qt 3.1, I know it's supposed to be binary compatible,
but for some reason the Konsole crashes, so I can't
get too far. :)

Thanks!

Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy at nmt.edu
Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy