using KDE w/multiple Qt versions

Jeff Shipman shippy at nmt.edu
Tue Oct 8 20:36:57 BST 2002

I have a need to have multiple Qt versions because
I use KDE and I'm also a commercial customer. However,
I don't know of a way to point KDE at a different
version of Qt than my QTDIR points to. I'm using
a snapshot of Qt 3.1 beta2 (which KDE 3.0 doesn't
work properly with) and Qt 3.0.5 (for KDE). How
can I point KDE at the right version and still
be able to use my QTDIR for compiling my own software?

Thanks.
Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy at nmt.edu
Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy