(no subject)

Basil Fowler bjfowler at chanzy.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Oct 3 10:19:03 BST 2002

Dear Jared,

Linux is so diverse that practically nobody is a master of it - only certain
sections.  Even experts learn new tricks and techniques from mailing lists.

But keep on reading.  Concentrate on those things that are important to you
and leave the rest.  You will soon become competent in those parts that are
relevant to you.

Best wishes and welcome to the club!

Basil Fowler