Can I change font of icon?

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Mon Nov 25 04:30:15 GMT 2002

Theewara Vorakosit wrote:
> Dear All,
>     I enable Thai language in KDE 3.0 from Red Hat 8.0. I change default
> in /usr/share/config/kdeglobals. Everything is fine. KDE display Thai
> language in menu. However, I cannot change font size of icon. It's too
> small, now. Would you please tell me how to modify this?

With a stock installation of KDE, this would be under:

	Appearance & Themes => Fonts

Does it list a font: Desktop?

That changes the size of the font for the icon lables on the desktop.

Or, you can also change it under:

	Desktop => Appearance

But, perhaps you have already tried this.

If this doesn't work, perhaps it is a font issue.  Are you using a Type1
or TrueType font, or a bitmapped font?

--
JRT