IrfranView

David Wallis dandewallis at serv.net.au
Sun Nov 17 02:15:48 GMT 2002

Hi
I am currently running RH 7.3 and KDE 3.0.0-10. It is a partitioned hard
drive ... RH or Win98SE and I select which one with Grub.
Recently I created an URL on my desktop to open IrfanView graphic
program which is stored on my hda1 windows partition in my Program Files.
With this I can view files eg on my floppy.
However, when it comes to IV's sideshow operation I get an error message...

Can't open file : "C:\Windows\IrfanView _Sideshow.lst" for Writing

It looks to me like a windows generated error message.

IrfranView slideshow works under Windows

With Kate I can open, edit and save changes to a file on Hda1 and later
do the same thing when i reboot int Win98 winword

I can copy a file from my Home desktop to Hda1 but I get the message

Could not change permissions for /mnt/CCC/data/my.jpg

Any ideas appreciated

David Wallis

---
[E-mail scanned by doggy.com.au for viruses with Declude AntiVirus]